Transform raw data into clear, concise and informative reports.
Asset Point's flexible Management Reporting Module transforms raw data into clear, concise, and informative reports. By leveraging the data captured in Asset Point, financial reports can be generated that enable Total Cost of Ownership analysis and fiscally effective managerial decisions. The Management Reporting module develops reports that help quickly execute IT projects, manage Moves/Adds/Changes (MACs) and remediate Helpdesk tickets. These reports reduce Mean Time to Repair and facilitate internal IT SLAs.
Management Reporting Features
- Generate standard pre-defined reports and/or customized reports
- Prepare financial reports projecting present and future depreciation expenses, inter-company transfers, net book value, cost history and write-offs
- Report on employee asset information by Business Unit, Department or Location
- Create equipment reports by Location, Manufacturer, Host Name, Hardware Type or Department
- Produce Purchasing and Receiving reports by equipment PO number and vendor information
- Tailored report appearance to include your company logo or other graphics
- Frequently used reports saved and accessed by using the "Favorites" function