Align/Asset Point is committed to protecting the privacy of information we collect or have access to from our clients and our professionals. This policy applies to all client, client customers, client personnel and Align/Asset Point professional information. Anyone at Align/Asset Point who has access to such information or data must follow this policy.
- Align/Asset Point treats all information received from our clients as confidential and do not use the information for any purpose other than to fulfill our obligations to clients.
- We keep client information secure at all times and prohibit the use or disclosure of it by our employees or any third parties.
Align/Asset Point Professional Information
- Align/Asset Point treats all personal information received from our professionals as confidential and does not use the information for any purpose other than to fulfill our obligations to the professional.
- We keep all Align/Asset Point professional information secure at all times, and prevent the use or disclosure of it by other Align/Asset Point professionals or any third parties.
- Align/Asset Point maintains all necessary physical, electronic and procedural security measures to help safeguard client data and our professionals’ personal information. Third parties that provide Align/Asset Point with support services may also receive client data or our professionals’ personal information and we require them to maintain security measures similar Align/Asset Point’s with respect of such information.
- Align/Asset Point Engineers are trained and certified in network and systems security design and implementation using state-of-the-art technology solutions and procedures to ensure all client data and Align/Asset Point professionals’ personal information is completely protected and secure.
- Align/Asset Point conducts regular self-assessments to ensure that it complies with regulatory requirements governing privacy of information.
- We assess our technology and procedures and take immediate corrective action if we identify possible areas of vulnerability.
- Align/Asset Point may set and access Asset Point/Align cookies on your computer.
- Asset Point/Align may ammend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- If you have questions or suggestions email us with them.